Help Us Prepare for the WSA Book, Bake, and Holiday Boutique (B3) Sale
For the book sale, we are looking for the following items:
· Adult, teen and children’s books in good condition (no missing or stained covers, torn spines, loose or marked up pages);
· CDs and DVDs in satisfactory condition (no scratches that interfere with playing) and in their original jewel cases;
· New, unused, and in their packaging Paper items such as wrapping paper, ribbons, bows, gift bags, gift boxes,decorated paper plates and napkins; journals and notebooks; greeting and note cards;
· Games and Jigsaw Puzzles with boxes intact and all pieces present.
· We also need - boxes with tops (particularly the ones that photocopy paper comes in or bank boxes). Please bring them in – they are great for packing the books and small sale items. We can also use paper grocery bags with handles (no plastic bags, please).
Please DO NOT bring or send the following items
· mildewed, musty, or water-damaged books; Reader’s Digest Condensed books; encyclopedias; travel and financial books; dictionaries or thesauruses; textbooks; magazines; souvenir books from places visited; college or town directories; Bibles. Please, do not bring home-recorded CDs or DVDs, VHS tapes, or audiotapes.
The Crazy Crafters are also looking for material. The great thing about crafting is that you can often recycle material that is just sitting around. The Crazy Crafters are looking for any of the following that are in like-new condition:
· Silk flowers, small pine cones or decorative cones (not the ones you see all around Norfolk); wired ribbon in fall and Christmas colors; mini-Christmas tree ornaments;
· Unique beads or charms that you no longer wear;
· Small to medium baskets (good quality, not dollar store or Easter type baskets), preferably without a handle (no large baskets, please);
· Unique containers that may be used in flower arrangements for the holiday season (no clear glass vases for flower bouquets, please).
Information on the bake sale and other B3 events will come out later this summer!
Please leave all donations on the stage in the Auditorium and label them “B3.”